Stokke, provider of premium children's furniture and equipment, has an ambitious international growth strategy. They are therefore seeking a skilled Regional Marketing Director to drive and support growth in the EMEA region.
Responsibilities and Tasks
As Regional Marketing Director, EMEA you will be responsible for leading and defining consumer insights, marketing strategies, plans and executions along with your regional team consisting of seven direct reports. Furthermore, you will have the responsibility to continuously build Stokke as a premium brand in the EMEA region.
Your tasks will therefore include:
- Facilitate development of a positive performance driven spirit in an international team
- Ensure training through own coaching and external training support, if needed
- Participate in the duties of the team with a hands-on, collaborative approach
- Ensure smooth cooperation between own function and all contacts — in particular global marketing and the sales organization
Marketing Strategy and Implementation
- Develop the function's marketing and digital capability and take on a more leading role on leading business strategy ‘based on consumer insights and business data’
- Continue and improve current tracking mechanism
- Measure effect of activities implemented. Take initiatives to increase effectiveness of marketing investments in the markets
- Work with country teams to ensure their markets get the support they need
- Propose, develop and implement general brand building activities and 360 product launches (with emphasis on online marketing and account specific activities), in a cooperation with the sales organization
- Ensure best practice sharing across all markets
- Plan, coordinate and follow up product launches
- Conducts regular visits to markets to secure close collaboration and to bring outside insights in
Budgeting and Control
- Participate in preparing marketing budgets (OPEX) on country level
- Propose and influence optimal resource allocation to optimize EMEA business short to long term
- Control spending vs. budget and report to management accordingly
- Keep the Global VP Marketing updated on results, plans and budgets for marketing activities
The successful candidate will have a relevant university degree combined with at least 15 years experience within marketing and brand building from strong brand driven companies. It is expected that at least five of those years are from a similar role in a global branded consumer goods company.
You will have thorough knowledge and experience in designing integrated multi-channel campaigns and digital marketing and possess a solid track record in driving successful marketing strategies on a local and regional scale. Experience must include instore, trade marketing, online marketing, social marketing and advertising.
Additionally, you are a dynamic leader with strong interpersonal skills, who is able to drive, motivate and develop a diverse regional team to deliver results and exceed targets. You will not be afraid to constructively challenge others and will utilise your vast experience along with strong business acumen and cross-functional perspective to set regional agendas and follow through with execution.
The position requires a hard working and dedicated individual, who can be flexible to work long days and travel internationally when needed. You will thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment with ambitious goals and be fluent in English (written and spoken).
We look forward to hearing from you
Please send your CV and cover letter through to www.mercuriurval.com (ref.no. DK-07321) as soon as possible. For additional information please contact Serena Scalzo, +45 5076 1219 or by e-mail email@example.com