Are you passionate in evaluation and optimization of production processes in an international environment? Do you bring your energy to modern technology, teamwork and leadership? If yes, this is the right job for you!
- Build, develop and lead a technical operations organization
- Ensure that the technical recycling strategy will be implemented in production facilities
- Encourage close cooperation with the Recycling R&D team
- Evaluate and optimize production processes
- Drive achievement of improvements (cost, quality, product performance) through cross-functional alignment with internal stakeholders
- Ensure all technical operations processes and activities are efficiently communicated and coordinated internally and across all affected functions
- Support the production department by providing necessary equipment, tooling and processes, troubleshoot as needed. Revise tooling and fixtures when required; build new tools, tables, racks and fixtures as needed.
- Advise, initiate and/or implement cost savings related to plant layout, new equipment, product design and tooling
- Provide positive support as a change agent and drive continuous improvement in the organization
- Monitor departmental efficiencies and utilization through KPI´s
- Provide process troubleshooting and take an active role in process improvement
- Suggest and/or implement engineering change orders and initiate and coordinate projects
- Understand and apply lean manufacturing principles
- Reporting to Head of Operations Recycling & Mining
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering, combined with a minimum of seven to ten years engineering-related responsibilities is preferred.
- Proven leadership skills and track record of success in managing technical groups and teams
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent verbal communication, documentation and technical writing skills
- Proven ability in productivity improvements
- Working experience in an international environment with various different cultures
- You have a truly international mindset and you are fluent in English.
- TOMRA Sorting Solutions is a dynamic company with an outstanding product line and an excellent level of customer satisfaction.
- The position is characterized by a high grade of responsibility as well as a broad scope of freedom.
- The innovative and modern company offers a positive and an open-minded working atmosphere in a truly international concern
- Rewarding salary package with a company car.
If you are interested in this challenging position please click on the “Apply” button to submit your motivation letter and CV.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact Alisa Sestan by phone +43 1 40 122-18. We guarantee all applicants strict confidentiality.