Are you looking for a dynamic working environment where you can bring in your expertise as a Clinical Project Manager? Our client, which is developing, producing and selling high-quality products all over the world, is awaiting you!
Diversified area of responsibility – international environment
- In this role you are responsible for preparing, planning and implementing clinical trials and studies within the allocated countries in accordance with ISO 14155 and GCP guidelines and European regulatories. You directly report to the Head of Clinical Development.
- Ensuring the compliance with timelines, milestones and budget is also part of your job as well as collaborating with external partners such as vendors and clinical research centers.
- You conduct internal trainings, present study results in the context of meetings and communicate with respective authorities and ethics committees.
- To fulfill your task, you actively bring in your clinical expertise and create and maintain study documents.
Your expertise and personality are required!
- The basis of your professional success is a completed scientific, medical or pharmaceutical degree.
- Thanks to your relevant experience in clinical project management in an international environment you are very familiar with the relevant national and international laws and guidelines for conducting clinical studies (e.g. ICH GCP, ISO 14155).
- You enjoy interacting with different interfaces and management levels. Goal-orientation, a quick comprehension, team-spirit as well as good communication skills are your strengths.
- The professional use of software in your daily work is just as natural for you as a very good knowledge of English. Very good German language skills are an asset but not a must criteria – intermediate level is sufficient.
The attractive offer
- You will be part of an internationally successful provider in the life sciences sector, whose products meet the highest quality standards.
- This position offers you the opportunity to bring in your expertise, your committed personality and to contribute significantly to the long-term success of the company.
- You are responsible for a diversified field of tasks in a family-run company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
- Your commitment will be rewarded with € 60.000,- gross p.a. as well as attractive company benefits. Depending on your qualifications and experience, there is a willingness to overpayment.
If you are interested in this challenging position please click on the “Apply” button to submit your motivation letter and CV.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact Monika Weiss by phone +43 1 40 122-25. We guarantee all applicants strict confidentiality.