Service Director BE/NL
You take up a key role in a Belgian/Dutch SME. You coordinate the delivery of added value services to customers, you develop team members, manage short- and long term operations and optimize the organization’s structure to meet customer needs.
Plastic Omnium NV
• As Service Director you will be responsible for leading all operational and service activities within the Benelux region. Your main objective is to guide the organization towards further growth, by achieving goals on all aspects of customer-, service-, operational, logistic, people- and financial management.
• You are responsible for the coordination, prioritization and quality of service of the activities of 5 departments, including Internal Sales, Customer Service, Operations Support, Underground Equipment and Identification & Weighing Systems. These departments are located on 5 sites in Belgium and the Netherlands.
• You lead a team of 5 operational managers and you are in close contact with the 75 employees in your department. You act as a role model by setting the standard for open communication, active problem solving and creating a positive work environment. You provide strategy, insights, priorities, support and regular feedback.
• You are responsible for realizing an optimal customer experience. You do this together with your team by making sure that the installation of new systems, all support activities towards customers (maintenance contracts, repairs, technical support, upgrades, invoicing services), all communication and logistics are done in an efficient and qualitative manner.
• You are responsible for driving continuous improvement. You understand the business, you know your kpi and you bring ideas to expand the portfolio of services or to update/improve existing processes.
• You report to the General Manager Benelux and you act as a sparring & business partner to him. You also work closely together with your colleagues of Sales, Finance, HR, IT, HSEQ, etc.
• You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree and at least 10 years of relevant experience in a BtoC digitalised service focused environment. Experience in working with local authorities or waste management & collection companies is a plus.
• You have managerial experience and you know how to manage a diverse group of roles and responsibilities.
• You are strategic and proactive. You take ownership and plan ahead to give your teams the processes, tools and self confidence to be successful.
• You possess mental agility, analytical thinking, hands-on problem solving skills and a strong customer-service mindset.
• As people manager, you create a culture of accountability, cooperation and continuous improvement.
• You have excellent language skills in Dutch, English and French.
• An interesting position in which you will be a key player in realizing service goals. A role with responsibility, a broad scope and a lot of interaction with internal and external stakeholders, in the Benelux area and abroad.
• A sound and reliable company, in a pragmatic & open environment.
• An international business environment and an attractive compensation package.
We are working in collaboration with Mercuri Urval, specialists in Executive Search, Professional Recruitment and Talent Advisory.
Please send your CV and cover letter through www.mercuriurval.com (ref.no. BE-04716). For additional information please contact Nathalie Palfliet through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.