As a leading supplier of hygienic solutions in the Nordic region, Kiilto are now seeking a talented Category Manager for Technical Alcohol and Wipes to join their Professional Hygiene Solutions team in Assens, Denmark.
Responsibilities and Tasks
Reporting to the Head of Solutions Management, who is based in Finland, you will be part of a team of Category and Solution Managers across the Nordics, who together are responsible for the overall product portfolio and solution offerings to clients across a wide range of sectors.
As Category Manager you will be responsible for your own product category (Technical Alcohol and Wipes) across Kiilto’s markets in the Nordic countries, the Baltics and Russia. This includes life cycle management, profitability and planning of long-term development strategies. Your main goal will be to create innovative, valuable and profitable solutions that create value for the customer.
Your tasks will therefore include:
- Taking full ownership of the category to ensure all products are as profitable as possible and adjusting the portfolio accordingly.
- Managing the product pipeline to ensure timely launches and relevant diversification of the product offering across all locations.
- Collecting and analysing data and insights from internal and external networks to determine industry trends and market demands.
- Leading cross-functional projects and creating go-to-market plans to both launch competitive new products into the market and further develop the existing portfolio.
- Assessing suppliers and external partners to support product launches and ongoing production.
- Supporting colleagues cross-functionally within the business to bring the product perspective into, for example, sales meetings and marketing presentations.
The successful candidate will have a relevant university degree combined with 3 to 5 years’ B2B experience within category or product management. Specific experience within the professional hygiene industry is not essential but would be advantageous.
You will have had experience managing a diverse, international portfolio and be operational in category and product management matters, such as product lifecycle management, product development interactions, go-to-market planning and product launch. You will have a proven track record in launching successful products into the market including leading a project team working across the organisation.
In addition to this you are a curious and solution-oriented person, who enjoys solving problems and constantly seeks out new ways of working. You have strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, work cross-functionally and cross-border, and are motivated to operate in a diverse, international environment. Although you may not have a technical background, you can learn quickly from those that do and are eager to add value to the team.
It is important that you are fluent in English (written and spoken), can communicate well in Danish and are open to moderate travel within the Nordic area.
Kiilto offer you a working environment within a growing international company, a wide range of interesting duties and comprehensive induction in your tasks. They actively invest in the wellbeing of their staff and have twice been chosen as Finland’s most active workplace. They strive to keep their staff’s skills and knowledge up to date by organising their own training programmes.
We look forward to hearing from you
Please upload your CV and cover letter to www.mercuriurval.com using ref.no. DK-07627 as soon as possible. For additional information please contact Serena Scalzo (firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 5076 1219) or Isabella Valentini (Isabella.email@example.com or +45 5076 1208)