Would you like to be the strategic partner to the business leadership, translating business strategies into information system services to the global organization and be the transformation driver who enables the business to be even more successful?
You will be responsible for the Global IT organization at Palsgaard, which including Service Management, Application Development, Infrastructure & Operations, and Project & Portfolio Management with totals 10 employees based in Juelsminde. You will continuously develop the IT strategy to reflect the business strategy in close corporation with the top management team, ensuring customer-oriented solutions for both external and internal business partners by converting business requirements into IT services. Furthermore, your primary tasks will consist of:
- Conduct daily management of the global IT organization in close corporation with the IT Service Manager and other department heads, ensuring motivated employees working together across functional expertise and geographic locations.
- Prioritize IT resources for strategic projects in close corporation with the top management team.
- Through close cooperation with the functional responsible as well as the business responsible constantly secure solutions which support effective customer servicing.
- Ensure the right skills are always present and the teams are organized optimally to provide the IT services.
- Implement new ERP Platform.
- Ensure IT policies are compliant with GDPR, legislation and standards in those countries in which the Group operates.
- Be a guarantor that the group will take a stand on digital opportunities.
You understand digitization and business processes
Preferable you have a master level education. More important you have international experience, working across different geographies and cultures. You have leadership experience, with a proven track-record of creating engagement, involvement and development for a team. You have experience in building cross-functional collaboration. Additionally, you understand the responsibility of being the head of IT operations and the commercial reasoning behind business systems.
You possess strong commercial awareness and the ability to translate business strategy into IT strategy and value adding systems services. You are bright, have an analytical mindset but is also hands-on in specific areas when needed. You have collaborative skills and people skills.
Your experience covers a long list of IT projects and business critical process mapping, preferable within SAP and with experience from companies within food production.
You will experience an exciting journey and development in a financially healthy global company with an ambition of strong growth. There is a large room for maneuvering in the role and a great opportunity to influence the digitization journey of Palsgaard, its customers and business partners. Salary is negotiated with a point of departure in your skillset and your past positions.
Would you like to persue this opportunity please upload your application and CV.
Reference number: DK-06963.
For further information please call Mercuri urval, Peter Kjelst, on +45 4044 4329.