Create the SW architecture to excel products and customized solutions
OnRobot is consistently growing due to very ambitious growth plans on the Global market. In order to support and ensure the ongoing development of leading products and keep the massive pipeline of new products moving forward as planned, OnRobot is now looking for a skilled Systems Architect for SW.
Your role and responsibilities
As the Systems Architect for SW (which include embedded SW) you will be responsible for the creation of an architecture which will ensure well defined interfaces between system components and reuse of blocks of code simple, controllable and manageable. The OnRobot system that currently consist of a compute box, grippers, sensors, Proprietary SW and Embedded SW but will be expanded as the portfolio increases. There will be focus on applications development which also will increase the complexity and the needed interaction ability. As a System Architect for SW, you will report to the CTO. System Architect will also be active in the different development projects.
Your primary tasks and responsibilities are defined as
- Create the SW architecture for the three or more components in the SW system
- Support the development teams with architectural understanding
- Ensure that critical development task will reflect the agreed upon architecture in close cooperation with the project manager
- Be proactive and guide the teams upon request
- Be the bridge builder between teams to ensure the best possible solutions within the scope of the architecture
- Currently adjust the architecture once defined to new technologies and applications.
Your place of work is the headquarters in Odense and your residence will preferably be within driving distance from Odense.
Your professional skills
- Practical experience with SW systems architecture
- Insight in technical matters - both the mechanical and the SW related challenges
- You have experience with end2end responsibility for SW architecture
- You have experience with creating SW architecture
- You have experience with technical product development.
Your personal profile
You are an energetic and inspiring person with the ability to get things done. You take responsibilities and you have a proactive mindset. You should be both open minded, structured and commercial in your mindset. Your focus is on designing an architecture that can support the product development teams in optimizing products, pricing and reducing time to market. We expect that you have good communication skills and you must have a natural curiosity for both people and technical solutions. You must enjoy being a part of a professional product development organization that can still develop itself even more in an even better and more efficient direction. An organization that will benefit from your experience.
Would you like to pursue this opportunity please upload your application and cv.
Reference number: DK-06807.
For further information please call Mercuri Urval, Peter Kjelst on +45 4044 4329.