Global Retail Product Company
Reporting directly to the Executive Director for North America, the Sales Manager will play a key role in helping to define and execute the sales strategy, manage key accounts, direct manufacture representatives with the focus on acquiring new companies for the region. This unique opportunity is perfect for an individual who has an entrepreneurial spirit, possesses the will to win and desires to make a real impact on a business.
Sales Strategy & Business Operations
- Work closely with Executive Director for NA and other relevant cross functional team members in order to prepare annual operating plans, sales budgets/forecasts and key account plans and in line with the company’s growth strategy and established objectives
- Responsible for managing a sales budget across the region and directing activities to reach both quantitative and qualitative goals
- Provide reporting and consult with Executive Director on an on-going basis in order to drive results and revise strategy
- Work with regional manufacturing reps and distribution channels to support the business development with new clients
Sales & Customers
- Create a sales and marketing plan to prospect new customers (big box, home goods, wholesalers, boutiques, etc), actively solicit and meet with buyers, lead negotiations and secure new business
- The Sales Manger will be responsible for managing the key accounts and manufacturing representatives in the region to access new prospective buyers
- Develop and implement best in class joint business plans with new accounts in accordance with the company’s overall strategy
- Prioritize sales objectives using standard company methodology and system, CRM and other sales tools
- Focus on growth/improving results within the company’s current distribution channels and manufacturing reps, leverage as required to meet with prospective buyers
- Contribute to a global best practice sharing environment, new product development, licensing agreements and customer service
- Contribute to marketing activities, consumer/trade shows , new product launch & promotion coordination
Please apply if you have a Bachelor’s Degree and prior experience in wholesale, general merchandise and licensed goods. Having previous experience managing channel sales partners and manufacturing reps is a plus. Management experience and key account experience also highly preferred.
Our client offers a challenging and rewarding environment during the expansion of their global corporation including generous compensation and uncapped bonus potential.
If you think you can handle the demands and rewards of growing a worldwide business, please click to apply.
Mercuri Urval only represents equal opportunity employers.