Head of Sales - Asia South
Our client is a global player in the information technology and telecommunications sector. With total revenue of more than €8 billion and 46,000 employees, it has a strong global footprint in providing innovative ICT solutions.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be overall responsible for the sales in the Asia South region, with Singapore being the primary country.
- Our client is hungry to drive business growth in the region and you will be the "hunter" for the company, with the main responsibility to develop new accounts for the company.
- You will manage, develop and motivate the sales team throughout the Asia South region.
- You will ensure achievement of order entry target, with profitable core business.
- You will increase the share-of-wallet in existing accounts, develop global key accounts in close cooperation with global teams, and close large long-term outsourcing contracts.
- With strong customer business management, you will increase customer satisfaction and account profitability.
- You will ensure a strong execution of account planning, account development and successful execution of account plans.
- You will establish structured sales channel partnerships and drive order entry through these channels.
- You will ensure reliable pipeline reporting and sales forecast, including global accounts that report directly to the MD.
- You will ensure marketing initiatives in support of go-to-market strategy and with tangible impact on order entry.
- With close cooperation with the MD, local peers from Finance and Delivery, and global account teams, you will ensure achievement of joint goals and success of the Local Business Unit (LBU).
- You will ensure the positioning of key technology offerings that provide distinguishing benefits
- Business or technical studies with an excellent degree. A minimum of 12 years business experience; 7+ years in a comparable environment.
- Sales or Technical sales experience of 10 years. Sales management experience of minimum 5 years, ideally with regional experience in Asia.
- Experience with selling services and solutions (focus: hosting, application management, projects, managed services).
- Experience in working in a matrix organization; strong intercultural skills working with global counterparts.
- Possess excellent industry and market knowledge; possess excellent and resilient relationships with industry leaders (CEOs/CFOs) of top accounts in the Asia Pacific region, including the public sector.
- Have a strong track record of closing large outsourcing deals, achieving order entry targets and closing profitable business, and successfully establishing high-performing sales teams.
- Strong team player, optimistic, resilient and adaptable to change.
- Ambitious, hungry, results-focused and strong in execution.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; experience and excellent in representing companies at large industry events (e.g. speaking engagement at conferences).
- High identification (passion) with the company and work; high business ethics and integrity.
- Fluent in English; other regional languages will be an advantage.
- Opportunity to grow the business of a global company assume sales leadership role in the Asia South region.
- Competitive compensation package that is linked to performance.
- An interesting and challenging task that combines responsibility and strategic influence in an international environment.
- An open-minded working atmosphere with a technologically advance and modern company.
Please submit your application and CV by following the ‘Apply’ link at the foot of the page or by going to available jobs section at www.mercuriurval.sg (Ref: SG-00668). Please also indicate your salary expectation and earliest availability. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.