Start a career as a consultant
Can you operate in the heart of organizations?
A flair and passion for working with people, a sharp eye for talent and a nose for opportunities
If you possess all of these traits we would like to hear from you. Mercuri Urval is expanding and seeking new talent capable of getting close to new clients and candidates to find solutions that benefit all parties.
Can you imagine being part of a global consultancy, working in a flexible environment that allows for fast personal development and provides rich opportunities to sharpen your business skills?
Your individual responsibilities will be:
- Selling services within recruiting, leadership and organizational development
- Carrying out and project managing your assignments from start to finish
- Maintaining high quality in your delivery
- Account management for your own clients
- Meeting your own sales budget
Your responsibilities with Mercuri Urval will be:
- Being a good ambassador for the company, with focus on quality and delivery
- Actively contributing to individual and team innovation and growth
- Working as part of a team
We expect that:
- You have experience within a business sector, not necessarily HR or recruiting
- You have a large, active network
- You possess a good business sense
- You can establish yourself as a trusted advisor for your clients
- You can identify your client’s needs and match them to the right solution
- You’re results oriented, both for yourself and your clients
- You’re able to work and meet your goals independently
- You enjoy working with all kinds of customers
- You care about things other than business
- You have fluent written and spoken English skills
We offer you the chance to be all you can be. If you believe you can bring something new to the table, and are determined to see it through, you can do it here. As a consultant you have the freedom to plan your day exactly as it fits you, as long as you deliver results. You’ll be alongside a diverse group of professionals who are all keen to share their experiences with you as you work to fulfil your talent. You will be rewarded and recognized on your achievements and success.
Send your CV together with a short description of why you will be a successful consultant to email@example.com or click the button below. Remember to include your contact details.