Capability Review™ by Mercuri Urval
- Global reach, consistency and track record
- A client-specific, strategic approach
- Proprietary class-leading assessment tools:
o Psychometric profiling
o Cognitive and ability testing
o Extensive experience profiling
o Expert behavioral interview model
- 30 000 assessments carried out every year, worldwide
- Quick and cost-effective online tests and surveys
- Actively involves and motivates participants
- Industry-leading, accuracy in assessment
- International project management experience
- Applicable to individuals, teams and entire organizations
- Educates your people and your leaders about what capabilities you need to be successful
Business case study
Situation: A global market leader was growing rapidly and had a high employee turnover. The company wanted to recruit future leaders, top specialists and skilled project managers from within, thereby keeping and developing its existing talent. Mercuri Urval was asked to create a concept for evaluating all managers and then mapping future talents and key global development areas.
Action: Mercuri Urval conducted capability reviews to map overall leadership abilities, document key personality traits and evaluate individuals on client-specific generic competences. A global structure was established in order to conduct the capability reviews at all client locations. To ensure high quality and consistency across the organization, we created dedicated project management and stringent checks for accuracy.
Result: Over a three-year period, Mercuri Urval has performed more than 600 capability reviews within the company. Every year, all new talent is evaluated through the ongoing capability review program, and the resulting reports are key elements in leadership development programs and performance evaluation.
Find out more about Capability Review™ in:
Mergers & Acquisitions
Integrated Talent Management