Measuring return on investment
We start by getting a clear understanding of your needs and those of the participants, as well as the programme’s desired outcome. Once the goals and measurements for success are identified, we work with you to perfect the programme’s style, content and focus. The aim is to maximise engagement and commitment from participants. After the programme is completed, we measure the results to demonstrate your return on investment.
Mercuri Urval’s expertise
The development programmes are built on Mercuri Urval’s core expertise
- Change management
- Culture change
- Team development
- Business transformation
- Implementation of strategy
- HR and talent management
- Recruitment best practice
- Assessment best practice
- Development and learning
- Performance management
- Business Development
- Account management
Why collaborate with Mercuri Urval
- Global reach and consistency
- Expert specialist facilitators and programme designers
- Focused on sustainable results (including train the trainer)
- Language capability and cultural sensitivity
- Practical business focus with established ROI measurement processes
- Clear and effective tools, techniques and best practice content
Applications for our programmes
- Developing leadership capability
- Developing your management
- Changing the organisation profile
- Building new organisation capabilities
- Changing leadership and strategy implementation
The process’s three stages
The initial phase:
- Analysis of your needs
- Setting desired goals with you
- Programme design and tailoring by Mercuri Urval
- Establishing an expected return on investment (ROI)
- Communication and programme management
- Integration into your existing company programme / training scheme (where appropriate)
- When major companies want to redefine the way in which people meet their objectives, the fresh perspective and objectivity brought to the situation by Mercuri Urval proves invaluable. Read more...
- For a market leader in renewable energy sector facing rapid growth to support for assessment centre and leadership development. Read more…
- For a traditional forest product company establishing a state-of-the-art production facility we support establishment of entire new organisation in three months. Read more…
- Supporting the change management for a global financial services company. Read more...
- For a European Industrial group supporting their recruitment and assessments. Read more...
- Supporting the complex recruitment issues for a global market leader in custom-built firefighting solutions. Read more...
Talk to our consultants about detailed cases and references.
Understand our FastStart solution for accelerated performance improvement
Read more about Mercuri Urval’s organisational development solutions
Learn how you can develop high-performing teams