Re-deployment and Restructuring
Match your people to changing demands
Sometimes recruiting new people or developing the people you have is not enough. The change you need to make also requires a more fundamental reorganisation.
You may need to restructure when you’re facing a fall in revenue, experiencing significant pressure on margins or implementing a new growth strategy. It means your business needs a new shape. We can help make sure you have the right shape.
Mercuri Urval’s restructuring method enables businesses to make the right decisions about the deployment of people.
Firstly, we define a RightShape™ model. Based on your business situation, and working with your business leaders and HR professionals, this outlines how your restructured organisation should look:
- Required results and capabilities
- Optimal organisation structure and design
- Specific role demand profiles for each position
- Connected workforce planning and labour cost projections
Predicting future success
Based on this model, we use our Capability Review™ to assess capability and predict the match between people and roles.
Our findings reveal the precise gap between the capabilities you have today and the capabilities you need in your new organisational structure:
- Which individuals closely match newly required roles
- Which individuals can match the new roles with development and what that development entails
- Which individuals will need to be redeployed
- What is your exact recruitment requirement
The information provided is clear, credible and effectively explained to all parties. You’re then ready to make key decisions with your leadership team about how to implement the new organisation and the timeframe needed.
With these decisions made, it’s time to support individuals in the most effective way, putting their interests and your business needs at the heart of our actions.
More information about Organisational Development.
Understand how we can deliver fast and high quality outplacement services.