Assessment and development centres by Mercuri Urval
- Business- or function-specific assessment tools
- International delivery capability
- Extensive range of assessment methodologies
- In-house design and build expertise
- High potential programmes
- Leadership development
- Competence evaluation
- As an integrated part of a strategic resourcing programme
Business case study 1
Mercuri Urval carried out an evaluation of sales capabilities and career development planning for a global pharmaceutical business. We supported the selection of individuals for specific sales roles and provided tailored development plans.
Business case 2
Mercuri Urval designed a development programme for 200 line managers in a world-renowned utility. We applied a range of standard and tailor-made exercises to understand group and individual potential and to develop effective, business-aligned personal development plans.