Individual assessment by Mercuri Urval
- Global reach and consistency
- Proprietary class-leading tools: psychometric profiling, analytical, verbal and conceptual ability testing, expert behavioural interview model
- Expert business consultants who understand commercial challenges
- Proven validity and accuracy based on business and people insight
- 30 000 assessments carried out every year, worldwide
- Pioneers within our field – more than 40 years of knowledge and experience
- Individual selection of new recruits
- Identification of potential and talent
- Personal development planning
- Redeployment decisions
- Alignment to corporate capability profiles
Business case study 1
Mercuri Urval was engaged by a leading European communication and information technology company to carry out the assessment and selection of individuals for internal promotion and external recruitment. The company was in the middle of a restructuring process.
Business case study 2
Mercuri Urval was engaged by a leading global technology company to assess the potential of candidates against specific role requirements. The process took place in several countries simultaneously and included small- and medium-sized partner enterprises.