Integrated Talent Management
Joint actions in a people-centric era
Successful organisations have the right talent in place at all levels – people who look beyond the obvious and take the business into the future. The basis for ensuring this is an integrated approach to talent management.
Sharpening your talent strategy
Integrated talent management starts with you sharpening your talent strategy, policies and processes. First, you need to answer some key questions:
1. How do you define the talent you need for the future?
2. How can you attract the right talent?
3. How do you systematically identify talent?
4. How will you motivate, develop and retain talent in the future?
5. How do you deploy talent through changing business conditions?
Joining it all up
Rather than answering these questions in isolation, integrated talent management reaches across your business. Systematic in its approach, integrated talent management is aligned to your business strategy, embedded in top leaders’ behaviour and integral to all your people practices.
You can be assured that our portfolio of services provides us with a capability to support you in implementing the right integrated talent management solution – locally, nationally, globally.