Finance Performance Director/CFO
Central position • High potential company
Financial performance and company development
The FPD/CFO will, with reference to the CEO and as a member of the management team, be responsible for the finance department in Flux A/S. The responsibility of the FPD/CFO includes securing a high level of professionalism and developing and structuring processes and controls to support the overall goals, needs and ambitions of the company.
The FPD/CFO is on a general level to:
- introduce/implement operational reports across the business to monitor critical decision points and thereby carry out preventative and/or corrective actions
- develop strong financial frameworks to implement business strategy, improve organisational capabilities and deliver on financial performance targets, KPIs and metrics
- review performance and provide forecasts (short, mid, long term) in order to dictate future direction and consider alternatives, stability measures, expansion etc.
- manage the business together with the CEO and demonstrate an understanding of business drivers in order to support strategic priorities and choices
And on a more specific level handle:
- P&L, Balance & Cash Flow analysis, optimisation and reporting
- Consolidation of Flux A/S and Flux International Ltd., (a 100% owned subsidiary based in Thailand)
- Improvements of finance and business processes including optimisation of risk and internal controls set up in the Flux Group, i.e. Flux A/S and Flux International Ltd.
- Development of Business Intelligence Dashboards for performance improvements
- Weekly and monthly reporting to head quarter in UK for the Acal Group, Acal plc.
- Personnel management
- Working capital optimisation and cost reduction
- Stock analysis and optimisation
- Budgeting and running forecasts
- Bank accounts, FX optimisation
- External hedging of FX through head office in UK
- Credit limits for customers
- Investments & leases
- Transfer pricing
- External auditors on Annual reports
- Tax & VAT
- Implementation of new ERP system in Flux Group, Denmark and Thailand
The position is based at Flux A/S’s Danish headquarter in Asnæs - approximately 70 km west of Copenhagen.
Travel activities are rarely necessary, but one or two annual trips to i.e. Thailand and UK are to be expected and will probably be relevant.
Experienced finance professional
You ideally have a Master’s Degree or a similar higher education in Accounting/Finance, Business Administration and/or Corporate Finance and some year’s proven track record as either CFO at a Danish mid-sized company or e.g. as Finance Director/Manager in a corporate type company. Your experience includes financial controls, budgeting, forecasting, P&L, consolidation of financial figures of foreign based subsidiaries and contact to an international head office. Additionally you have experience in IFRS and Danish financial regulations as well as controlling and reporting tools.
You are a strategic and analytical thinker with strong implementation capabilities. You are also action-oriented and a flexible self-starter with a “can-do” mentality. You have sound negotiation skills, are an active and good listener and an excellent networker, who can communicate vision and change and involve all relevant stakeholders. You are fluent in Danish and English - written and spoken.
Working at Flux
Flux is a company with a solid growth potential, an interesting and highly specialised product portfolio and international customers with high demands on quality.
For the right person, the recently established role as Finance Performance Director/CFO will provide interesting challenges in bringing the company in general and especially the financial department to the next level of growth and professionalism.
If you are interested in this position, please upload your application and CV to www.mercuriurval.dk (ref. no.: DK-03193). If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Director, Steen Gravers, Mercuri Urval, at tel. +45 4055 2660.