International Project Manager
Complex construction projects • Renewable energy • Global opportunities
Are you a passionate leader with a high drive who plans for success and delivers supreme quality of work? Do you have a commercial mind-set and excel in driving complex and large scale construction projects? Can you communicate with conviction, impact and respect across all organisational levels? This might be just the role for you.
Vestas Northern Europe is a sales business unit covering Scandinavia, UK, Ireland, Poland and the Baltics. The business unit is responsible for Sales function, Project, Installation and Service of wind farms throughout the region.
The Construction department located in Malmo, Sweden, is responsible for the delivery of all signed projects within Vestas Northern Europe. The organisation is set up to handle both local and overseas markets through international projects managers who understands the different requirements and conditions of different markets
In this position, you will manage the sales project from contract signed, to delivery and hand over. You will be responsible for fulfilling the contract to the satisfaction of the customer and work closely with numerous functions within Vestas to secure the project.
Your tasks include
- Project management – planning, installation and conclusion
- Negotiations with key stakeholders such as customer, advisors, subcontractors and administration of contracts
- Planning and controlling of quality, time, finance and health & safety
- Calculation and making offers
- Participation in bid/contract reviews alongside sales team
- Travels to sites throughout the region
Your experience and skills include
- A university degree in engineering, finance, law or similar
- Proven track record and min. 3 years’ experience within project management of infrastructure
- Ability to manage multi million euro projects and work under tight deadlines
- Good commercial awareness and project accounting skills
- Master English orally as well as in writing, and have flair for, and understanding of, technical and commercial language
As a person you are
- A natural leader with excellent communication skills across all organisational levels and an ability to forge a team ethic
- Analytical and systematic in your approach to problems
- Diplomatic minded and capable of handling conflicts
- Focused on the detail without losing overview
- An extrovert personality and highly committed to both people and project
- Empathic, and practise flexibility and situational leadership
- Able to get things done with high quality
Vestas Northern Europe offers
Your team is one with skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy. You will have the opportunity developing a career within a very exciting industry in a global company. This role comes with attractive remuneration package and benefits.
If you find this role interesting, please apply via www.mercuriurval.dk (reference number: DK-02937) and upload application and CV. For additional information you can contact Mercuri Urval consultant Kristian Bergholdt on +45 2245 1490 or email@example.com or visit www.vestas.com