1. Intellectual Property
2. User Conduct
In using the Site, including all Services and Materials available through it, you represent, warrant and agree:
· Not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site, or any Services, Materials, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or any affiliated or linked websites;
· Not to upload, post or otherwise transmit through the Site any viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
· Not to provide any false personal information;
· Not to use or attempt to use another user’s account, password, service, or system without express authorisation from Mercuri Urval;
· Not to intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any regulations having the force of law; and
· To indemnify Mercuri Urval in respect of any and all claims brought by a third party against Mercuri Urval arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of the foregoing
3. Managing Content and Communications
Mercuri Urval reserves the right at it sole and absolute discretion to, monitor or review (i) any areas of the Site where users transmit or post user content, including but not limited to areas where Services are available, and (ii) the substance of any user content.
4. User Registration
Where use of the Site or certain Services of the Site require user registration, you will be required to provide registration information (the “Registration Data”).
In registering to use the Site, (including all Services and Materials made available through it), you agree to:
· Provide accurate, complete and up to date information about yourself as required by the Site’s registration form; and
· Maintain and update your Registration Data to ensure that it is accurate, complete and up to date at all times.
You represent that you have the lawful right to submit such information and agree that you will not submit any information unless you are legally entitled to do so.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and for all activities carried out using your account information. You agree to notify Mercuri Urval immediately of any unauthorised activity using your account information or if you suspect that the confidentiality of your account information has been compromised. However, because of the open nature of the Internet, we recommend that wherever possible you do not submit information which you consider to be confidential.