Mercuri Urval is certified according to DIN Norm 33430
Requirements for proficiency assessment procedures and their implementation
For many years, norms have been established to ensure quality in a variety of industries and businesses. While ISO certification is well-known as a general norm, specialized norms set quality requirements within individual business sectors.
DIN 33430 is such a norm. A group of practicing psychologists and experts in Germany started developing it in 1994 in order to create a quality assurance system for proficiency assessments. This resulted in the approved version of DIN 33430 appearing in 2002.
Job-related proficiency assessments are implemented to aid in career selection, applicant selection and career planning. This norm outlines quality criteria and standards for job-related proficiency assessment as well as qualification requirements for test administrators/users as well as support personnel.
Why DIN 33430?
This norm was created to set the quality level of
They use it in order to ensure a high standard of advice for line managers who make personnel decisions in corporations, institutes and administrations as well as to protect candidates from improper use or abuse of proficiency procedures.
Guaranties for you as a client/user of a DIN-certified supplier:
- Both formal criteria as well as success criteria are formulated for the job (requirements analysis)
- Systematic pre-selection is based on hard facts
- A proficiency assessment is conducted with reliable validated tests, questionnaires and structured interviews.
- Qualified feedback is given to the candidate
- Knowledge of the candidate is enhanced by checking references
- A recommendation is made to the individuals(s) responsible for the personnel decision based on matching requirements and the assessed individual's educational, biographical and psychological standing and motivation for the job.
- Evaluation and follow-up of the recommendation is provided to ensure continual improvement
- The work is conducted by highly qualified and trained consultants
Benefits for you when using a DIN-certified supplier:
- You reduce personnel costs
- You improve organisational satisfaction and results